100% pure flax
- Low dust
- Reduced odour and fewer flies and insects: the ammonia is retained on the stable floor due to the absorbency of the flax straw.
- High absorption capacity: 12 times more than straw because flax straw absorbs up to 450
- Much less manure through good composting: flax litter composts up to 75%
- Due to its neutral pH value (in contrast to sawdust), flax straw is optimal as a useful fertiliser for your meadow and arable land.
- Easy to spread in the boxes
|Walking floor (poured loose)||95 m³ - 11 ton|